The MT175 Video Borescope system features an integrated LCD colour monitor for real-time viewing and a variety of imaging and measurement functions to meet your inspection needs with a flexible gooseneck camera probe that is waterproof and retains its configured shape for inspecting hard-to-reach areas.
The MT175 Video Borescope offers the latest video borescope technology that are diverse enough to meet your application needs. Ideal to look into tight spots, in dark and moist areas, inspect machine defects internally using the colour LCD monitor. The MT175 can be used for automotive inspection, HVAC inspection, cable routing, boat and aircraft inspection.
- 3.2? Colour TFT LCD / Resolution: 320 x 240
- On-site photo/video, time and date display
- Video/images transferred to PC via SD card / USB cable
- 1m Flexible gooseneck for hard to reach places
- Camera/video function 3GP / Compatible with TV (TV-OUT)
- Allows viewer to view image on LCD monitor
- Viewing distance 5 to 15cm / Viewing angle 68?
- Rechargeable battery with USB included
- 32MB SD Card
- Image rotation / JPEG Picture format
- Image or video deletion and recording
- Adjustable LED lighting
- Waterproof IP67
Dimensions: 240 x 100 x 160mm
3.7V Lithium Battery
Mirror, hook and magnet set
Video output cable