The MT990 is a portable instrument used for calibrating process devices and measuring process signals, as well as general purpose signal injection?applications.
The MT990 has four modes to provide the quality and accuracy of a bench top calibrator; these include a precision current source up to
24mA, current measurement of current signal, DC mV source and the power and measurement of a two-wire loop.
The MT990 ensures correct measurements on mass, volume, length, electricity, flow, pressure, heat and thermal energy. Saves you money by reducing waste
due to accurate measurements. Enables smooth production processes
- Measuring process signals
- General purpose signal injection applications
- Current loop calibrator
- Load output 0 – 24mA
- Calibrator drives loads to 500?
- Adjustable – 199.9mV to 199.9mV DCV source
- Powers or measures a two wire current loop
- 4 Functions – current source, current measurement, DC mV source, power and current measurement of two wire loop
- 1999 Count LCD Resolution
Dimensions: 150 x 70 x 40mm