The MT960 Moisture Meter is used to measure the moisture level in sawn timber, cardboard, paper, as well as hardened materials such as plaster, concrete
and mortar. The MT960 is a conductivity moisture instrument that measures moisture content over the range of 6% to 99.9%. There are two integral electrode
pins at the top of the meter for easy one hand operation, supplied with the meter is an extension electrode pin which is ideal when testing in hard to
reach locations. Using the temperature probe the readings will be automatically temperature corrected.
Ideal application for surveying buildings for dampness and for rapid determination of the moisture content of wood, chipboard, etc.
The meter is microprocessor based and assures maximum possible accuracy.
- Conductivity moisture meter
- WOOD – measure the moisture level in sawn timber, cardboard & paper
- Display moisture levels of hardened materials such as plaster, concrete & mortar
- Integral electrode pins
- 3 Digit backlit LCD
- 150 Different species of wood material provided
- 8 Calibration scales
- Built-in self calibration circuit
- Temperature measurement 0?C to 50?C (with external probe)
- Low Battery Indication
Dimensions: 180 x 50 x 31mm