Digital Loop Impedance, PFC and PSC Tester
- Anti-Trip Technology for complete trip free Loop testing on all RCD’s rated 30mA and above
- Dual display allows simultaneous measurements like Loop & PFC/PSC.
- Two wire connections for Loop L-L, L-N and PSC testing is possible.
- Phase rotation, voltage and frequency measurements.
- Lock-down test button for “hands free” testing with auto-start operation.
- Display and front panel keyboards with backlight to be visible in dark places.
- IP54 – Dust & Drip Proof
- PSC/PFC 2000A/20KA
The K4140 is a Digital Loop Impedance PFC and PSC Tester that incorporates Anti-Trip Technology (ATT) which electronically bypasses RCDs when performing loop impedance tests. This saves time and money by not having to take the RCD out of the circuit when testing and is a safer procedure to follow. With the ATT function enabled, a test current of 15mA or less is applied between Line & Earth. It enables resolution loop impedance measurements (up to 0.01 ohm), without tripping RCDs rated at 30mA and above. A full set of new safety test leads are included, they have an overmould for maximum grip and are extremely robust. The instrument also comes in a soft carry case, a quick reference guide locates on the instrument body, a soft strap belt and is supplied with a calibration certificate.
L-PE, L-PE(ATT), L-N,L-L
Derived from Loop and Voltage measurement
x 5, x 1, x 1/2, auto ramp mA
|RCD test current||
0° to 180°
Molded case IP54
|Low battery indication||
230V/8 x LR6
84 x 184 x 133