Compact Power Meter
- Comprehensive real-time monitoring, recording and analysis of single and 3-phase systems
- Voltage, Current, Power Factor and Frequency measurements
- Power analysis (Active, Apparent and Reactive power)
- Energy analysis (Active, Apparent and Reactive energy)
- Active power accuracy: ±0.3%rdg±0.2%f.s.
- Automatic wiring check function to prevent incorrect connections
- Large memory capability (2 GB) using built-in SD card Interface
- Recording interval can be set between 1 second and 1 hour.
- Real time & remote measurements using Android application
- Windows software for data analysis and setting via USB port or Bluetooth
- Synchronous measurements between two units of K6305
- Wide selection of clamp sensors allow measurements from 0.1A to 3000A
- The instrument automatically recognizes what kind of clamp sensor is connected to it
- Double power supply system via AC line and batteries
- Complete with 3 X K8125 Clamp Sensors
- Bluetooth Interface to Android Only
- CAT III 600V and CAT II 1000V
K6305 analyse power quality and calculate energy loss as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
A simple and inexpensive way for cost savings through energy monitoring! Poor quality of power causes not only physical damage to equipment, but also results in downtime, which, in turn, lowers productivity and a substantial increase in energy costs. K6305 easy-to-use power meter effectively helps you to locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in power distribution systems and is an absolute must-have for your toolkit!
K6305 measures Voltage, Current, Frequency, Active power, Reactive power, Apparent power , Active energy, Reactive energy, Apparent energy, Power factor (cosӨ) and Neutral current.
2GB SD Card
1P2W, 1P3W, 3P3W, 3P3W3A, 3P4W
|Measurements and Parameters||
Voltage, Current, Frequency, Active power, Reactive power, Apparent power , Active energy, Reactive energy, Apparent energy, Power factor (cosꝊ), Neutral current,
±(0.2% ±0.2%)f.s.(sine wave,45-65Hz)
1-110% of rating range (rms).
5-130% of each range
2.5 or less
10.00/50.00/100.0/200.0/500.0/Auto with K8125
±(0.2% ±0.2%)f.s. +accuracy of clamp sensor (sine wave,40-70Hz)
|Active Power accuracy||
±(0.3% ±0.2%)f.s. +accuracy of clamp sensor +1%f.s. when the lowest current ranges is selected.
|Frequency Range accuracy||
|Power source AC||
|Power source DC||
6 x LR6 or Ni-Mh, Batt Life ±15hrs LR6
Flash Memory (3MB)
|PC Card Interface||
SD Card (2GB)
USB Ver2.0, Bluetooth Ver 2.1 EDR Class2
|Display update period||
Rubber Overmould casing
175 x 120 x 68mm
7141B (Voltage test lead), 3 x K8125 (500A Cts), 7170 (power cord), 7219(USB Cable), 8326-02 (SD Card 2GB), 9135 (Carry Case), Input terminal plates x 6, Kew windows, quick manual 6 x LR6 batteries