Battery & Continuity Tester
- Multi-purpose tester for batteries, bulbs, fuses and continuity
- Checks AAA, AA, C, D, 9V and button cells
- Audible continuity tester using the test probes supplied
- 4mm Safety test leads
- Readings are indicated on the clear analogue scale
- Operated by one 9V 6F22 battery (not supplied)
- Auto power on/off
Multi-Purpose tester for Batteries, Bulbs, Fuses and Continuity. Audible Continuity tester with test probes supplied.
Operating Instructions :
- Place AAA, AA, C, D & Button Batteries in section (1) with polarity as indicated on meter. Slide section (5) so as to make contact with battery.
- Place 9 volt battery in (2) with the + and – terminals in slots as indicated on meter.
- Read meter for battery condition.
Resting Bulbs / Fuses
- Place bulb/fuse in section 3 or 4 depending on the size or style.
- Meter indicates the condition of bulb/fuse.
Testing for Continuity
- Ensure there is no voltage present on the equipment required for the continuity test.
- Insert the test leads into the 4mm input. Terminals as indicated by (6).
- Touch the probes to the test point.
- In the continuity and ohms test, the beeper sounds continuously if the resistance is less than 20k ohm.